Have you been involved in a recent automobile accident and need immediate evaluation and treatment for your pain?
We help diagnose, evaluate, and treat:
- Neck pain and swelling
- Low back pain and swelling
- Stiffness and achiness
- Shooting pain in the arms and legs
- Blurred vision
- Reduced quality of sleep
- Reduction in motion in the neck or low back
It is important to note that if you’ve recently been in a motor vehicle accident, you may not feel pain or the above symptoms immediately following the accident. Damage to your spine can occur even without pain following a strong jarring impact, taking hours, days, or even weeks to develop into pain. Therefore preventative treatment from a chiropractor lowers your risk of developing these future health problems.
What to expect from Life in Motion Chiropractic:
- Ease of scheduling and handling of auto accident insurance
- A thorough Orthopedic, Neurological and Chiropractic Examination
- X-rays (if necessary)
- Detailed Plan of Care can consist of:
- Therapeutic Stretching & Exercises
- Massage Therapy
- Soft Tissue Techniques
- Take-Home Rehabilitation Exercises
- Specialty Referrals – We have a network of top Orthopedists, Pain Management, Neurologists, and Physical Therapists if needed.
- Regular scheduled Progress Exams and Impairment rating evaluations to ensure on track for a full recovery
Life in Motion Chiropractic is your car accident chiropractor serving the Metro-Detroit area. We must evaluate the spine following an accident to avoid potentially worse future health conditions.
- What is whiplash?
- Whiplash occurs during auto accidents as low as five mph. It is caused by a quick acceleration then deceleration of your head, creating injuries to the neck and surrounding soft tissue. These soft tissue injuries aren’t always immediate, and can sometimes take several days to weeks to develop
- What if there is only minor damage to my car?
- A well-documented study performed by experts in the field of auto accidents and (Charles Caroll, M.D., Paul McAfee, M.D., Lee Riley Jr, M.D.) found “The amount of damage to the automobile bears little relation to the force applied to the cervical spine of the occupants.”
- The above study shows that the severity of injuries sustained during an auto accident is not directly related to the amount of damage to the vehicle.
- If I need Chiropractic care, do I have to pay out of pocket?
- In most cases, your auto accident insurance policy will pay for 100% of the treatment and services rendered at our office. Our office can help you in obtaining the information needed. Using your medical coverage should not raise your premiums on your policy